The 6th edition of the Montreal Comic Arts Festival (MCAF – FBDM) will take place on Friday May 26th, Saturday May 27th, and Sunday May 28, 2017, at Espace La Fontaine, in the heart of La Fontaine Park.
With enchanting décor, sun cream or rain hats, under the big tent or the open space of Espace La Fontaine, the Festival is: :
- More than 130 Quebec and international authors
- More than 40 exhibitors
- Exhibitions of original works
- Events and activities for all
Friday, May 26:
Saturday, May 27:
Sunday, May 28:
The Festival Site
By Metro or Bus, it’s easy!
- Sherbrooke Metro, exit Cherrier
- Mont-Royal Metro exit Rachel
- Bus 24 East
By Bicycle, it’s simple!
By car, it’s fast!
4 hours free parking can be accesed via Calixa-Lavallée Avenue. Other parking spaces are available on Parc La Fontaine Avenue.